Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5, 2010

 (photo added 09/11/2011)
How blessed we are to have access to so much information via internet.  I am a newbie blogger & I have just discovered that you can create links allowing your followers to click on photos of your work which subsequently  whisks them off to more sites with more links to sites with more links .....Apparently, this is a never ending cross stitchers heaven!!!!!!! I therefore have added this little feature to my blog - Good Luck because I am not really sure what I have done :)

2 comments:

Khris said...

Welcome to blogland...it is wonderful isn't it. You never know where you surfing can take you. Hugs Khris

Patty C. said...

Thanks Khris
Apparently surfing can take me to some wonderful places

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews