Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stitching Trouble

I went into my favorite needlework store today & purchased all of the supplies I needed for my "He's A Flake" Christmas Ornament from Little House Needleworks.  I was all set to go -dinner was cooking, laundry was going & all of my stitching was waiting for me at my desk.  But apparently someone had different plans - as you can see by the photo - the cat who was purring loudly & desiring my attention scooted all of my floss under her belly -What a dilemma. Eventually, after much petting & playing , she jumped off the desk - dragging 918 with her (Don't worry I chased her & got it back) So now I guess I can get to work.
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

arnwheat said...

Beautiful cat; what's it's name? The Christmas Ornament looks good--you work fast--a whole project in one day. It takes me months to finish something. Happy Valentine's day, sister!

Patty C. said...

The cats name is meana
A little snooty when we first got her
She isn't anymore- I think all of the attention softened her up

arnwheat said...

I like the heartstruck quakers project. you do good work. Have a great day! Love ya!

Polina said...

Thanks for the visiting my blog :) You have a so beautiful works in your blog! And your cat with blue eyes - it's something amazing :)
Good luck!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews