Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cinderberry Stitches

Another fantastic site I have frequented recently is called Cinderberry Stitches.  This site seems to be geared more towards embroidery & sewing rather than cross stitch, but again has a very talented designer.  I have included a photo of my start on her "Sweet & Spotty" Needle Wallet for you to see.  I am awaiting a sewing machine so that I can finish mine, but if you click the link you will find photos of her completed work along with the pattern.

Here is my "Sweet & Spotty" Needle Wallet In Red:


Here is a photo of the inside of the needle wallet:

 
                                      
Here is a  close up of the pattern:                                              
            

And here is "Sweet & Spotty" in green:

No comments:

Blog Archive