Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fa La La Complete

Fa La lately I've been stitching my Christmas ornaments and I have finally completed my LHN Fa La La design.
I haven't finished the ornament but the stitch work is all done and I'm ready to go.  Here's a quick look.
I used 18th century brown 30 count linen. I like how the color of the linen makes the threads stitched really stand out. Gentle Art Raspberry Parfait (0380) was used in place of  DMC 221 and Gentle Art Dried Thyme (0110) for DMC 3052.  This is the first time I've used variegated floss.  I certainly like the results.  I find it fun to stitch with as well. I also used lazy daisy stitch for the mouth instead of french knots to give my girls the gift of gab!!  I think that is always a plus.

Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Meadows08 said...

Found you on the LHN SAL TOO blog! The lazy daisy stitch for the carolers mouths is such I great idea...I'm going to steal it! My girls have been faceless because I didn't know what to do with them...

You have lovely stitching and a great blog, I'm glad I found you!!!!

Patty C. said...

Thank you soooo much. I'm new to blogging and to stitch alongs for that matter. Nice to know I'm doing alright.

Take Care


P.S. Don't ya just love LHN

D@isy said...

Preciosa labor, felicitaciones.

Saludos

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews