Friday, March 26, 2010

"Peace" 2009 from Sue Hillis Designs

I stitched another lovely from the 2009 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Issue.  I made several changes to the look of the ornament but kept the same basic design.  I added a variety of buttons and some beads; and of course I went with color (DMC 801 and 3721).  I love how quaint it turned out.
Take a look:


And one thing that was great about this design: You get a lot of look with a fairly quick stitch !!
Happy Stitching
Patty

3 comments:

D@isy said...

Hola Patty! Esta preciosos el bordado, me encantan las tijeras.

Saludos

arnwheat said...

hey, Patty! I like this tree/scissors chart pattern. Do you have cute Easter charts on your blog? Love you! Sherri

PacLight53 said...

Not only is the Peace design wonderful--I really like your scissors too! Very pretty work

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews