Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Pear Tree" LHN Ornament

Little House Needleworks has certainly outdone themselves with these wonderful monthly Christmas Ornament designs.  I have finally completed the stitch work for my "Pear Tree" Ornament.   I used 32 count raw linen - and just for fun - I switched the color of the beads to red.

When the holidays roll around, I will be decorating my tree with burgundy and gold balls and all of the ornaments I can get stitched.  This is the first time I have made cross stitch ornaments so I have a lot of work to do !!! Looking forward to seeing the final results.
I hope everyone is enjoying all this stitching fun
Take care,
Patty

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh I love it, Patty! The tiny changes you made make such an impact and it looks fantastic!

Deb said...

I have to agree with you on these LNH ornaments. I love how yours came out and the beading and star you added. And I saw your last post with your redo - it came out wonderful.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews