Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blackbird Designs Exchange Received

I have excitedly been anticipating my Blackbird Designs Exchange gift for this is the first exchange I've participated in.  I have to tell you I am extremely pleased with my gift.  It comes from Mayte' from MagicX Stitch.  Her stitching is fabulous and the creativity with this project is beyond compare. What a fantastic job she has done.  I am so very inspired by her abilities :) Take a Look:

"A-tisket, A-tasket" from the book "Honeysuckle Manor"



Mayte' finished this as a small bag on Zweigart Belfast Linen. It is stitched over 2 with Dragon Floss Threads.
Gorgeous Finish !!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier !!!!
Happy Stitching
Take Care

23 comments:

Filando Rose e Cuori di Nadia said...

Very very beautiful, compliments.
Regards Nadia

Vonna said...

A beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous exchange piece to receive! Congratulations :)

D@isy said...

Hi Patty!
beautiful gift that has sent Mayte.

Enjoy it.

Catherine said...

Wow! That is a simply stunning finish - a treasure for always!

I too recently participated in my first exchange and was so excited to receive a beautiful piece.

Enjoy it!

Deborah said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Lynn said...

Wow, what a beautiful piece! Some people are so talented. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them, lol!

Pumpkin said...

Just gorgeous!!!! You lucky girl :o)

Elaine said...

Wow Patty what a beautiful exchange piece you have received. Enjoy!

letrecivette said...

beautiful exchange!
Monica

Mayté said...

Patti , I'm so happy that you like it and it got safe to your home. For me was a pleasure to made this specially for you as I knew this was your first exchange.

Melanie said...

That is an amazing finish!!!

Meari said...

What a beautiful bag :)

Mo' said...

simply gorgeus!!!!

Mylene said...

What a beautiful exchange!

FIONA said...

How beautiful is that Patty?? You are one lucky girl! Really lovely finish!

Berit said...

Congratulations! :D What a lovely first exchange!

Blu said...

What a lovely finish! Lucky you!

Brigitte said...

What a great little bag this is. So creatively finished. You're a lucky girl.

TammyK said...

Beautiful bag! Mayte did a wonderful job. Lucky you :)

Sally said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! You are so lucky :)

Vinniey said...

Lovely bag from Mayte. Her stitching is beautiful too. :)

Carol said...

What a wonderful bag--Mayte did an amazing job! Enjoy it :)

Rebecca said...

Thanks for visiting me Patty C! I love your work!

You've been entered in my giveaway!!!!

xoRebecca

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews