Friday, September 10, 2010

Exchange Arrived

I am so excited about what I found in the mail today.  A package all the way from Rotorua New Zealand.  It contained my exchange package from my Tiny Treasures Exchange partner Laurie J Breadmore of http://www.breadmoretravels.blogspot.com/.  It is just gorgeous :)
It was presented in a beautiful purple package.  And when I opened my package I just couldn't believe my eyes.  It contained the most gorgeous pinkeep.

Thank you so much Laurie, I just love it :)
Happy Stitching

11 comments:

Elaine said...

What a beautiful exchange gift Patty. It is so delicate and pretty.

Lynn said...

It's so delicate! Very pretty too.

Blu said...

What a lovely pinkeep! It looks so delicate! Lucky you.

Cole said...

This is so pretty!! And fast too! :)

Bertie said...

Gorgeous and chic :) Such a wonderful gift.

Pumpkin said...

Oh wow! Beautifully done :o)

Meadows08 said...

Gorgeous! I'm constantly inspired by everyone's stitching!

Melanie said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Purple is my favorite color.

Siobhan said...

Oh my gosh, that is beautiful! Lucky you!

Berit said...

How lovely; the vines with buds are so elegant! :o

Meari said...

Very pretty!

Blog Archive