Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pinkeep Exchange

I have recently joined the Tiny Treasures Exchange, Too blog and entered into the Pinkeep Exchange.  I am new to exchanging, but have had a tremendous time so far.  I thought I would stick with an autumn theme.

This is the new Lizzie * Kate Quick - it "Sampling Thanksgiving."  I thought it would be ok to send now because there is a little pumpkin in the photo ;)  It is stitched on 32 count platinum linen over 2 threads.
 
This was sent to Diane (Nan) at Nans Needlework Notions.  She has received her exchange so I can post the photo now
Happy Stitching

9 comments:

Siobhan said...

That is SO sweet! I love it. I don't think I've seen that design before. Your finishing is fantastic!

Margaret said...

So cute!! It looks so tiny -- love the design and the finishing!

Lynn said...

Diane must be thrilled, it's adorable! I love that little turkey.

Karen said...

Very cute finish for such a cute design.

Cindy's Stitching said...

Gobble Gobble, how cute.

Kathy A. said...

That is a lovely piece you have done for the Tiny Treasures exchange. Great job!

Melanie said...

It's adorable! :)

Pumpkin said...

SO sweet :O)

An itch to cross stitch.. said...

Hello, love your blog! :-) what a cute design and finish. Where did you learn to do such great finishing?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews