Friday, October 22, 2010

Blogger Photo Request

This is a photo of the ornaments I have done so far (per request) besides the few I have given away :)
(I still need buttons for my snowmen noses & a cardinal for my "Winter Sheep".

Midnight Stitching "Heartstruck Quakers", Little House Needleworks "Winter Sheep", LHN "Peppermint Twist", LHN "Merry Skater", LHN "Pear Tree", Courtney Collection "Turtle Dove" from Just Cross Stitch 2008 Christmas Issue,  Full Circle Designs JCS Magazine 2008 Issue" A Christmas Song", LHN "Fa-La-La", LHN "Winter Sampler" JCS Magazine 2009 Issue, Sue Hillis Designs "Peace 2009" from JCS Magazine 2009 Issue, Sam Sarah Design Studio "Peace" JCS Magazine 2009 Issue, Red & White Snowmen created from a portion of a San Man freebie design, San Man freebie, Midnight Stitching "Heartstruck Quakers", Last 2 Stockings Black Bird Designs "Love Is In The Air"

San Man Freebie link

 I am going to start emphasizing the LHN Ornies so I can get them finished:

I still have not decided on the trim - I have a lot of finishing to do yet - And several more ornaments to stitch.
I hope this will do for now
Take Care

18 comments:

D@isy said...

I love them all, I congratulate you for the excellent collection.

Daffycat said...

Oh aren't they all so wonderful? I love them, Patty! There must be such an enormous sense of satisfaction for you, looking at them all!

Christine said...

Wow ~ What an accomplishment! They're beautiful!

vitadolce63 said...

Questi Lhn ornaments sono bellissimi! C'è ne sono alcuni che non conosco! Mi fai venire voglia di ricamarli tutti!!! Wonderful works!

An itch to cross stitch.. said...

Lots of lovely ornaments, I love the little snowman's face in the top left hand corner and the little bird underneath. Thanks for sharing!

Brigitte said...

A wonderful picture. What a gorgeous collection.

Bertie said...

They are all gorgeous, I do wish I had those in my basket .)) Thanks for showing us your long hours of stitching.

Chris said...

Beautiful Ornies!!!

Lynn said...

What a nice collection! I love the one with the little bird.
I have a lot of finishing ahead of me as well. I have a quick question. When you finish your ornaments do you use batting beneath the stitching? I'm not sure whether to go ahead and use it or not.

natalie said...

Lovely, lovely! Now my request is that you name them all, because I see a few that I want to make!

diamondc said...

Wow lots of work done very nice cannot wait to see the finished ornaments.
Lovely work.
Catherine

Sarah Lindfield said...

Just gorgeous, such a lovely display of your beautiful work.

Pumpkin said...

WOW! Your tree will be happy this Christmas :o) Love all the LHN ornaments together.

Gen said...

Wow, what a bunch of cuties! Your Christmas tree will be lovely for sure with all this... :)

Cindy's Stitching said...

They are so pretty. I can't wait to see them finished.

The French Bear said...

You've given me hope that I can still catch up, thanks...altough your stitching is perfect!!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Blu said...

What a gorgeous collection!

Sally said...

I LOVE every single one of your ornaments. They are gorgeous!

Blog Archive