Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catching Up !!

I have been so far behind on stitching my Little House Needleworks Ornaments that I didn't think I would ever catch up !! I have completed the stitching for "Winter Sheep" & "Peppermint Twist"  I stitched them both on 32 count natural Belfast linen - I like the raw look of the fabric.  I am going to stitch these ornaments again in all different sizes to adequately fill all parts of my tree.  I plan to change the finishing as well - flat ornaments, pillows, pinkeeps, etc. - I like variety with my decorations !!


As you can see, I still need to buy my little cardinal for my "Winter Sheep" - Oh well, I guess I must drop by my stitchy store again - What a shame ;)

I almost forgot to mention my exciting news - I recently won an LHN Chart Giveaway - "Be Merry - Belle Pepper" This has to be the most charming little chart - The colors are so wonderful - Take a look:

I can't wait to stitch it !!!!!! So much stitching - so little time -
(I start back to work this weekend - wish me luck !!!!)
Happy Stitching
Take Care

13 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely finishes!! I hope to one day be able to stitch the entire year of these! And since I am a huge fan of Jenny Bean - I love Belle Pepper!

Jennifer said...

Hi there! I won the LHN contest too! And also picked Belle Pepper! Weren't we two lucky ducks. Love your peppermint ornament. I have that one to stitch too . Also have the button so should get stitching on it. Beautiful stitching

Deborah said...

Wonderful finishes! I hope to be getting to this series of ornies soon. Congrats on winning the chart. It's great.

BeckySC said...

BEEutiful :) Look forward to seeing them finished :)

An itch to cross stitch.. said...

Ooh I love peppermint twist, especially the little candy cane.
You are very lucky to win such a great pattern, it's very sweet and I can't wait to see it stitched up. :-)

Lynn said...

Congrats on your win! You'll have fun stitching that one. Your LHN ornies look great. I love Peppermint Twist. I'm woefully behind on mine and need to get my butt in gear.
So you're going back to work! That must mean you're feeling better. At least I hope so! Good luck.

needlespinsanddragonflies said...

Your Christmas tree is going to be beautiful with all these ornamnets! Nice work....
gracie

Carol said...

I really like the fabric you chose for your ornaments, Patty! They show up so nicely on it. And what a nice chart to have won--I"m sure you'll enjoy stitching it...

dixiesamplardesigns said...

Your finishes are beautiful Patty! And I bet Belle Pepper will be just as lovely...

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

vitadolce63 said...

Beautiful ornaments!!!!! Well done! Good week-end from Italy!Annavita

Melanie said...

Just lovely!!!
I have all the patterns and have yet to get to ONE of them. :(

Blu said...

Very cute finishes! So how about a picture of all them so far?

Pumpkin said...

That's great Patty! Love both on the raw linen.

Congrats :o)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews