Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Exchange Received

I received a beautiful Pumpkin exchange from my Tiny Treasures Exchange group. This extremely well done and artfully finished exchange came from Nan of  http://nansneedleworknotions.blogspot.com
I couldn't wait to post the photo because it is just gorgeous:
And of course I had to share a photo from my garden that I thought matched the color theme of this post very well :
I have yet to decide which is more lovely :)
Happy Stitching
Take Care

5 comments:

Dee said...

I love the colors on the little pinkeep. Just beautiful.

The moth (butterfly?) goes very well.

Karen said...

Very pretty exchange!

Lauralee @ The Eclectic Stitcher said...

Very pretty ~ love the colors!!

Lynn said...

Oh it is beautiful, isn't it? Love the colours!
I think it's too cold here now for the butterflies. The geese have started their trek south too.

Pumpkin said...

WOW! This is beautiful for sure :o) You're lucky you don't live close enough for me to snag that from you. LOL!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews