Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rose Sal Pumpkin Pincushion

I joined a SAL at MM Manka Mintai for making a pumpkin pincushion.  Follow the link to enjoy some of the finished results from those who joined - such lovely work.

Here is my final final piece:

This is my first pumpkin pincushion.  It was great fun to make especially with such a beautiful design !!

By the way, I have reached 200 followers - Woohoo !!!!! I'm going to have to think of a great giveaway :)
Any ideas?

(The names of the ornaments have been added to the previous post per blogger request and a link provided for the freebie :)

Happy Stitching
Take Care

24 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Stunning Patty!

Jules said...

Very beautiful pumpkin!

Sheila said...

That is very beautiful.

Chris said...

Beautiful finishing job. I love this shape.

Lynn said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Daffycat said...

Very, very pretty pincushion.

PegC said...

Patty, I'd like to learn how to finish one of these as well as you've done here. Lovely.

needlespinsanddragonflies said...

What a beautiful pincushion...I think I am going to have to try one! Wonderful finishing.
gracie

Catherine said...

Very stunning - great job!!

natalie said...

You did a fabulous job on the finish! It's gorgeous. :) Thank you for the names of the ornies- yay!

diamondc said...

Patty: this is lovely.
Catherine

Theresa said...

Gorgeous finish!!!

Elaine said...

Your pumpkin pincushion is just stunning Patty and as I am playing catch-up I;ve just seen all those gorgeous ornies you have made, congrats on all those wonderful finishes.

Brigitte said...

Very beautiiful!

Annette said...

Wow what a very beautifull pincushion. Nice job on it!!!

vitadolce63 said...

Beautiful!!!Happy stitching!

Carol said...

What an amazing finish, Patty! Your stitching and finishing skills are wonderful. Loved all of the ornaments in your previous post, also :)

Jenn's Crafty World said...

Beautiful! You did a great job :)

Blu said...

What a pretty finish!

letrecivette said...

That is very beautiful!
Ciao Monica

Tatkis said...

Lovely pumpkin pincushion, I like roses very much!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Berit said...

Oh, my! What a stunner! :o

TinaTx said...

Very pretty!

Siobhan said...

Wow, what a gorgeous finish!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews