Monday, December 13, 2010

BBD Exchange & A Wonderful RAK !!!!

I have had such a wonderful time visiting my mailbox this week !!!!!!! I have received some fabulous goodies :)
My Exchange  for the Black Bird Designs Round 6 has arrived.
Isn't it beautiful Marjorie did such a lovely job -I can't believe this is the first time she has done this finish - It turned out incredible !!!!! Thank you so much Marjorie - It will have a place of honor by my stitching chair !!
And if that wasn't enough
I also received a fantastic RAK from Gracie !!! I wasn't expecting this at all and it was so exciting - I had so much fun rummaging through my treasures !!!!!! I didn't know there was such a thing as a Bead Nabber - My new favorite toy !!!
She also included some wonderful chocolate and  a pretty blue scissor fob:
And my first Christmas Ornament from a blogging friend - I will cherish it always :)

Thank you So much Gracie - You made my day !!!!!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to all :)

17 comments:

Vinniey said...

Marjorie have done a great job! Awesome finishing! Wonderful gifts from Gracie. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family. Cheers! :)

Bertie said...

Love the BBD, indeed beautifully made, I am in the process of making it myself, but cannot say when it will be finished LOL.
Lovely presents, that choc bar looks very inviting:))

valerie said...

Beautiful BBD exchange and RAK! What a great mailday!

Annette said...

What a beautifull piece!!!

Vonna said...

OH WOW...that is a beautiful BBD exchange! YOWZA!
And your other giftie is wonderful too! You've been a good girl this year, apparently ;o)

gracie said...

You are so very welcome my friend.

Catherine said...

What beautiful and tasty goodies!

Jackie said...

The BBD exchange piece is just gorgeous! I love how it's finished. The RAK goodies are fantastic too. I've never seen a bead nabber. I think I need to check it out!

Karen said...

Love your exchange piece...she did a great job.
Kudos on such a great package too!

merry christmas....

Pumpkin said...

You definitely got some wonderful mail! :o)

Tatkis said...

Such a cute gifts, congratulations!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Sally said...

Gorgeous RAKs!! I do love the BBD.

Meari said...

Wow, awesome gifties! :)

Natalia said...

Beautiful exchange !!! I didn't know there was such thing as a Bead Nabber, but it sounds useful !!

FIONA said...

Such a beautiful gift from Marjorie - what a beautiful finish! And what a lucky girl you are! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lynn said...

Your exchange piece is beautiful! That's her first finish of this type? Awesome!
What a lovely surprise your RAK must have been. And such wonderful goodies too!

Carin said...

What a beautiful gifts !!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews