Saturday, March 19, 2011

Are You The Next Stitcher For The Traveling Pattern?

Here is a photo of my finish:
I will frame this piece to remind me to "Count My Blessings"
Design: Count Your Blessings
Designer: Shakespeare's Peddler
Fabric: 28 Count Belfast Linen
Fibers: Recommended DMC

 If you would like to be part of this new Traveling
Pattern there are a few rules:

1. Comment on this post, saying you would
like to be part of the Stitcherhood.

2. By leaving this comment, you agree (if you are
chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. If this means
dropping everything in your rotation to concentrate on this project...so be it. If you can't
bring yourself to do this ~ please don't sign up.

3. You must have an active blog to participate. If you have a blog but never post to it ~ you won't be chosen to be the next stitcher.
 4. This is a giveaway-type Traveling Pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn't make you a guaranteed part of the Stitcherhood.


So far the Traveling Pattern has been stitched by:
 1. Sharon of It's Daffycat, Oklahoma, USA
2. Karen of Karen's Handiwork, South Carolina, USA
3. PattyC of Hanging on By A Thread, Florida, USA
4. Are you next?????

If you would like a chance to be the next stitcher please leave a comment! The next stitcher will be chosen on Friday, March 25!

 Happy Stitching !!!!!

34 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

After the year (and now the last 24 hours) I've had with my son, I definitely need to be reminded of this sentiment. I would love to stitch it and will absolutely pass it on. Your finish is really pretty and your basket of flowers are lovely.

natalyK said...

Love your finish and would love to be in the stitcherhood. I have enjoyed following this pattern in blogland and seeing everyones finish. You stitched this one up soooooo quickly.

Kate said...

I'd love to be the next stitcher!

Lisa V said...

WOW that was a super quick stitch up. Pls include my name for the next stop of the travelling pattern.
LISA V

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful finish Patty!

Please don't include my name, I just wanted to comment ;o)

Lynn said...

Wow, that didn't take long to stitch and it looks wonderful Patty! Please include me in the stitcherhood draw for the next recipient of the travelling pattern. Thanks!

Myra said...

Wow! That was a fast finish and it looks great! I would love to be a member of the Stitcherhood, please put my name in the hat. :o)

Suzanne said...

Great finish and so very quick! Could you please add my name to your draw? Thanks.

Blu said...

Talk about an insanely fast finish!
Please include me in the drawing for the next stop.

Loretta said...

Beautiful finish and so fast.

I would love to be a member of the Sisterhood and have a chance to stitch this piece.

Take care!

Cath said...

Lovely finish , please put my name in the draw for the chart , Thanks .X

Christine said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful (and fast) finish. I'd love to be part of the Stitcherhood, please put my name in the hat.

Lee said...

I'd love a chance to be a part of this! And could you send me some or your beautiful flowers, too?

Lesleyanne said...

Wow a lovely finish and so quick too. Please enter my name in the draw.

Nan said...

Hi Patty! I would love to stitch this design and be part of the "Sisterhood". Plese include my name in the drawing.
Your finish is lovely!

Carol said...

Darling finish, Patty! I'd love to be included in the drawing, too :)

Sally said...

What a lovely finish. I won't enter as I have my anniversary sampler to stitch up so wouldn't be able to drop everything!

Ziggyeor said...

Whoo hoo great stitching! I would love to stitch this next ;)

Erica said...

Please count me in on the drawing!
I would love to stitch this!

Lelia said...

Wonderful stitching Patty -- lovely design.

I'd enjoy being chosed for the Stitcherhood, love to be next to stitch the pattern .... plz include my name.

I've read the details, will stitch it quickly to pass along, I have a blog:

Stitches of Life blog.

Myrna said...

That finish is lovely! It would be a joy to be a member of the Sisterhood and have a chance to stitch this piece. Thank you for the opportunity!

Happy Stitching!

Kathy A. said...

Oh please enter me in the drawing for the Sisterhood!
drewsgrands@hotmail.com

mollycaff said...

Lovely stitching! I'd love to be the next stitcher

KaLu - Claudia said...

me me me ! i would love to be part of the stitcherhood =D

Mouse said...

would love to be part of the sisterhood and stitch this pattern and pass it on :) love mouse xxx
www.talesofastitchingmouse.blogspot.com

gracie said...

I must be nuts...count me in the sisterhood!

Ellen said...

Lovely finish! I would love to be part of the stitcherhood, please include my name in the draw.

Hugs,

Marian said...

Would love to be a part of the sisterhood and stitch the chart!

http://gumboandgrits.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

Beautiful finish and I would love to be the next stitcher. I will definitely pass it along.

Erin said...

Looks great, Patty!
I'd love to stitch this and pass it on...please put my name in the hat.
Erin

Kat said...

I'd love to be the next person to stitch this up! Thanks for the chance!

~Kat

Kate+IceCream said...

Pick me! Pick me! I'll put my Kate + Ice Cream spin on it! :)

Barbara said...

I have a very active blog and I would love the chance to stitch this and move it along. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Barbara

Lindsay said...

I'd love to be next to stitch ths beauty

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews