Sunday, March 6, 2011

What a View !!

This morning when I returned home from work this is what was waiting for me:

 Just beautiful don't you think !!!
And.......

I also received my prize from Happiness Is Cross Stitching - I am absolutely thrilled beyond words.  The set is absolutely charming & the finishing is flawless - What a wonderful addition to my collectible stitching items. LynnB you have unbelievably surpassed my expectations - 



I want to express my absolute admiration for your abilities and my sincerest  gratitude at being the recipient of such a lovely gift :)

I am truly speechless !!!

16 comments:

Pumpkin said...

That IS one incredible photo Patty!

You got it! WOW! Lynn does a beautiful job :o)

Crystal said...

WOW, lucky you to win such a lovely prize.

Siobhan said...

Lucky you with that win! Good for you! :)

GREAT photo of the bird!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

What a beautiful morning dove! We have them and I just adore the cooing sound they make. What a great photo!

I am so glad you won that giveaway - good deeds do come back around!

Elaine said...

WOW what a stunning set of gifts Patty!!!

Great birdie pic.

Lynn said...

I imagine that the pictures don't do justice to her wonderful stitching and finishing. How lucky you were to have won such a gorgeous prize!

Lynn said...

Your luck seems to be holding out. Congrats on being the next stitcher of the Travelling Pattern!

Bertie said...

Gorgeous Dove, whished ours looked so beautiful:))
Congratulations on your win, a truly beautiful set!

awikkidwomanswords said...

What a lovely prize, beautifully made and put together.

Tatkis said...

Lovely gifts! And such a beautiful bird!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Carin said...

Congrats on your winning, that is realy looking beautiful.

♥ Nia said...

Happy Women's Day ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ*

Vinniey said...

What a beautiful visitor! She is so so beautiful. Lovely gift from LynnB.

Michelle May said...

Always nice to be greeted by beautiful feathered friends and fabulous prizes! Woo hoo!
xx, shell

Lynn B said...

Hi Patty,

I am so glad you have received your prize, I did not know until I just checked your blog, I was getting worried it was lost in the post, at least it arrived safely, yippee!
Thankyou for your lovely comment about my stitching.

Hugs

Lynn B

Rhona said...

What a great picture of the dove.
As for your prize...wow, lucky you!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews