Monday, April 25, 2011

Humbled

I was so excited to find a  special surprise in my mailbox today - A GORGEOUS & wonderfully finished needlebook from my blogging buddy Gracie - Such a thoughtful & absolutely charming gift for my birthday - I am speechless & in awe of Gracie's beautiful work !!!!!!

She included some extra goodies as well, And what I believe to be the most beautiful card I think I've ever seen - And so perfect for me because I adore hummingbirds !!!!!!

Such Lovely detail:
Thank you so much Gracie-

Wishing you all the best
Happy Stitching
PattyC

11 comments:

Catherine said...

What great gifts!

April Mechelle said...

Those are so pretty !!! Great gifts !!!

gracie said...

It was my pleasure to send you a Bday gift. I also fell in love with the card...and love my hummingbird visitors here. I am so glad we are friends.

Christine said...

What a beautiful gift!

Hazel said...

Absolutely stunning gift! You lucky girl! The needlebook is amazing. x

Rita said...

Happy birthday!!! Beautiful gift!

Carol said...

Such a gorgeous gift from Gracie--really wonderful! And Happy Belated birthday to you, Patty--hope your coming year is filled with love and laughter :)

Carin said...

Happy birthday and you got a beautiful present !!

Pumpkin said...

VERY nice! Happy Birthday Patty :o)

Melanie said...

What a beautiful gift!!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday wishes Patty! That needlebook is really stunning! Gracie has given you a truly lovely gift.

Blog Archive