Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Am Thrilled !!!

I recently participated in some private exchanges.
  I received this particular exchange from Gracie of  Needles Pins and Dragonflies:
The Scissors are too pretty, and have a cute little cactus charm attached.
The buttons are the perfect color & match the beautiful paper that wrapped my gifts!!
There was chocolate - repeat there was chocolate included - No photos available :)
And ....
Gracies Finishing on this pin pillow is flawless !!!!!!!
Thank you so much Gracie - Your gift is quite Charming & absolutely perfect !!!!!!!
And of Course - I will always remember you :)
Hugs,
Your Friend
PattyC

13 comments:

Jackie said...

The sentiment makes this a perfect exchange piece. The fabric and fiber choices really look good together.

Mouse said...

oooo lovely :) beautiful colours as well ... love the little cactus hehehe love mouse xxx

Bertie said...

Oh I do love your gifts Patty, the ornament is just gorgeous:) Very nice presents indeed and beautifully made :)

Faye said...

Wow!! You know I LOVE this exchange....all in RED...Perfect work by Gracie!!

Tatkis said...

Lovely swap pincushion (beautiful ornament and colors!) and cute gifts!
Congratulations, Patty!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous exchange received.

Carol said...

What a wonderful gift from Gracie! Her little pin pillow is precious :)

Tricia said...

What an amazing exchange! I know you'll enjoy and treasure it!

valerie said...

Beautiful exchange from Gracie!

Karen said...

Ohhhh...I love that design in red! Very nice exchange....

Kate said...

Gorgeous exchange gifts

Siobhan said...

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous exchange piece! Lucky you!

Pumpkin said...

Just gorgeous!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews