Monday, June 27, 2011

I can't blow my nose !!

Just because a certain blogger thinks she can stitch snowmen faster than I can I decided to post this even though I didn't buy a carrot nose yet -
And since I am going to the beach tomorrow I will not have a nose tomorrow either -
And since I do not have a nose
My poor snowman can't blow it - But that is ok because he is not sick- like a certain blogger that i know ...

Design: "Feelin' Frosty" (Freebie)
(I did change the scarf color because I did not have the recommended thread 
And added buttons to match)
I am going to stitch this one again in the designers colors - When I get my supplies 
Her colors are wonderful 
And she has many more snowman designs on her website !!!
And by the way -
This is 15 CHALLENGE finish # 10 !!!

I hope you feel better soon Liz
You crack me up !!!!
Take Care :)
Hugs,

21 comments:

Catherine said...

Too cute!

Christine said...

He's a lovely snowman even if he is a bit lacking in the nose department ;)

Lynn said...

Too cute! Good thing he's not sick. His head might start to swell if he couldn't blow his nose!
BTW, I love Val's designs. They are such fun stitches.

Gabi said...

What a lovely snowman. He has his nose hidden under the scarf!!! Because it's so cold.
Loved your post...still giggling here. Wishing you lots of fun at the beach

Theresa said...

Very cute snowman, even though he has no nose to blow~~

Michele said...

he is adorable! Love the ribbon you added too :)

Mouse said...

awww he looks sooo cold .. he has covered his nose up with his scarf ..lol ... lovely finish :) love mouse xxxx

Kathy said...

I'm not a snowman fan but he is cute. No nose and all. :)

Nancy said...

Cute, cute finish! Yea for finishing a Crazy Challenge project!!

Pumpkin said...

That's great Patty! Congrats on another cute finish. I'm sure he'll be okay without a nose. I figured it was under his scarf anyway ;o) LOL!

Chris said...

He looks fabulous even without his nose.
Have a great time at the beach!

Vinniey said...

Your snowman without a nose is so cute! But he is still looking great! :) Beautiful color replacement on the scarf. Very nice.

Carol said...

Oh, what a little cutie!!

Valerie said...

What a darling design!

♥ Nia said...

So cute! Even without a nose! LOL :D

Yiotas Cross Stitch said...

very cute snowman even without the carrot nose :-)
Love your frame.

Kathy A. said...

That poor fella! Noseless indeed! i hope you find him one soon.

Melanie said...

Heehee! He's cute, even sans nose. :)

Sally said...

He is so cute! Love him!

Kathy Ellen said...

Wonderful snowman, with his cute little nose tucked under his scarf to keep it out of the cold! LOL!

Lili Bear said...

Wow! Love the finish, the swirl buttons and all. I did stitch him and had many difficulties to find him a nose. Mind you, I wonder if I didn't end up long stiching it.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews