Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back from break

I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July !!! 
I made a trip or two to the beach while on break:
In between the beach & trips to the Destin Outlet Mall
I was able to finish all of the painting on the walls in my house (hunter green /white ) & painted my kitchen cabinets white -everything looks so nice !!!
And,
My wonderful husband bought me a new stitching chair, although I must say I did not accomplish any stitching.
It is so big & comfortable - Just perfect.
So-
I  finished my first weekend back to work 

And-
I am attempting to do some blog reading . I am looking forward to catching up with you all!

Have a great day !!!!
Hugs,
PattyC

12 comments:

Teresa said...

The ocean looks very cool and inviting. Enjoy your new chair.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Nancy said...

Those waves look inviting! Glad you finished your paint project! Love your new stitching chair! Looks comfy for long hours of stitchy happiness!

Mouse said...

woo hoo glad you had a nice break doing your diy ..lol and nice stitching chair :)love mouse xxx

Sarah Beth said...

Beautiful Stitching chair. Looks so comfy!!!

Lynn said...

Glad to hear that you had a relaxing vacation away with your husband. A beach visit sounds wonderful!
I love the looks of your new chair! It does look very comfy.

gracie said...

That chair looks too comfortable!

Elaine said...

Glad you had such a nice break Patti. I see there is room for two on that lovely new stitching chair I will be right over to join you..lol. Happy stitching!

Siobhan said...

Sounds like a great break! Love that new chair!! Now make sure you stitch in it and not curl up and sleep! ;)

Meari said...

Glad you enjoyed your break. Oh, the beach sounds so great right about now.

Your new stitching chair looks comfty.

Where's the pics of the newly painted house?? :)

anniebeez said...

Oh those ocean waves look wonderful! I miss the ocean-being land locked here in the midwest! what a great chair to cozy up in and do some stitchin!

Mo' said...

wow your blog is so stilish!!!

sorry, the alphabet button heart is not a freebie... sorry for my mistake! It's by Ewe & eye & friends :)

Pumpkin said...

Glad to hear you had a nice break :o)

Blog Archive