Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can you keep a Secret?

I've been working on a baby shower gift so I have put all of my other stitching aside -

 I found the pattern for this adorable little turtle on the blog called 
There is a free tutorial available if you follow the link !!

I filled this little jar with treats 
And the Baby Bottles with M&M's: 
The tissue holders came from a free tutorial from

I used charts in the magazine below to make the jar topper:
And to stitch the babies name on a burp cloth:
(I changed the pattern a little to accommodate the colors and style I needed.)
This magazine contains many mini charts and ideas for baby gifts - 
And a few larger charts as well -
I think it was a fabulous find !!!

The Shower is Friday so keep it Quiet -
Have a great weekend

18 comments:

Gabi said...

Whispering: It looks AWESOME. Your gift will be a hit.

Chris said...

I love that turtle Patty. She is going to love the gift basket.

Siobhan said...

Wow!! What an amazing gift you've put together. Everything is just adorable. I love the prints you used for the turtle!

Mouse said...

ooooo lovely and ermmmm m n m's who exactly are they for ??? enjoy the shower :) love mouse xxx

Lynn said...

Your gifts are adorable from that sweet little turtle right down to the baby bottles with the M&Ms! I never would have thought of doing that. After all Mom could use a treat too! That book was a find indeed. Well done, I'm sure she'll be thrilled with it all.

Elizabeth Ann said...

Very sweet - what a lovely gift!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Your gifts are fabulous! Lucky baby and lucky mom!

Margaret said...

Wow! What a wonderful gift! I bet the recipient will be thrilled!

gracie said...

What a nice gift for baby and momma....

Pumpkin said...

Cute, cute and CUTE! What an adorable gift basket Patty :o)

Babs in Alabama said...

A very thoughtful gift basket, Patty. I like the fabric you chose and the stitching and the gift choices which included mom. I promise not to tell :)
babs

valerie said...

What cute gifties for the new baby and mommy to be. I am sure they will be loved and well appreciated!

Deb said...

That is a great gift basket. The turtle is adorable.

Carol said...

That is such a thoughtful and unique gift basket you've put together, Patty--I know the recipient and her little one will be so pleased :)

Love the idea of M&M's in the bottles--I'll have to remember that one!

Danielle said...

Oh what gorgeous work, I do love it, what a lucky little baby getting such a thoughtful gift!
I just found your blog and decided to follow it, you have done some beautiful work :)

Angela P said...

A wonderful gift, it all looks lovely :)

Melanie said...

What a precious and unique gift!!

Tatkis said...

Wonderful lovely gifts! I'm sure they will be treasured!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews