Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I can't figure out why I'm behind with my laundry...

 Any ideas?


By the way
Blogger has updated their design capabilities once again. Check out my blog to try it out-
You can view blogs in different styles -
I personally think the Mosaic is a fun option
I do not know how to add a friends list but I assure you I am still following everyone on my google reader -
(Close to 800 blogs at this time)
Update: It seems that  all browsers are not capable of utilizing the new design features - I received many emails that bloggers were not able to see photos - 
I have reverted to my old layout do to the responses I received from bloggers unable to view my blog content. Thank you for giving it a try & I certainly appreciate the feedback !!!
Have a great week
PattyC

8 comments:

Penny said...

Oh my goodness,I thought only cats liked to get in laundry baskets(usually full of clothes fresh from the dryer). Funny! Love the squirrel.

Annette said...

I only can see your writing... nothing else

Pumpkin said...

Cool! I didn't realize it did this.

Cute picture :o)

Nancy said...

not working well for me, I can only see the writing.

marly said...

Third time trying to comment so in case you get 3.....
When I click a photo for the post, only text appears. But I see your little sweetie in the basket in the small pic.

Theresa said...

Love your photos!!!!! That is so funny~~~
Thanks for the blog layout update~~ Will have to try it out. I just hope it won't mess up all my settings.....

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you have gone back to your old layout. I couldn't see your new one.

Mouse said...

awwwww ..... I can certainly see why you can't :) ... feeling pleased at the mouse house as mines all done and lined dried as we are having a mini heat wave over here yipppee :) love mouse xxxx
ps some one else has tried the new blogger and can't get back to her old one :(

Blog Archive