Thursday, September 29, 2011

iphone case

I won a Napkitten iphone case pattern from a blog called innocentia.
This has to be the best sewing tutorial pdf I have ever received - It is very detailed & easy to understand.
I would definitely recommend a purchase from Nap kitten after trying this.
Here is a photo of my first attempt:
 I haven't decided if I want to use snaps or velcro for the closure so I have not added them yet.
Maybe on the next one I will stitch a small motif in the center panel -
We will have to see
........................................................................
About the blogger experiment from my previous post-
I received more negative emails than positive so I reverted back to my old layout - It seems not everyone can access the new design features - And I think every one of you is important enough to keep satisfied
I emailed blogger suggestions from comments I received so maybe they will improve the options
Enjoy your weekend 
Thanks for stopping by !!!

11 comments:

Vaida said...

Very nice case! So neat and well-made!

Dewi Citra said...

Hello Patty !

I must "Wow!" for your beautiful iphone case. You did it fast
And yes, the Napkitten PDF tutorial & patterns are always full of details

Tatkis said...

Wow! The case looks great - very stylish!

Hugs,
Tatyana

marly said...

I don't have an iphone but after seeing your case, I want one. Such crisp finishing. Damn you're good.

Theresa said...

This looks soooo nice~~~~ Never could tell this is your first attempt!!

Vinniey said...

Your iphone case is so beautiful, Patty. Your sewing is so neat.

Lynn said...

Very cute! It looks more complicated than it sounds. You did a great job!

Elizabeth Ann said...

It is so nice to have you back again! I wouldn't want to miss any of your great projects!!

Siobhan said...

Wow! That is so cool! Great job.

I am always behind on blog stuff so it was interesting to see that you tried out the 'try this new feature!' thingie that I've been tempted to click. Sorry that it didn't work out but hopefully Blogger will be able to sort out the issues.

Lillie said...

Congrds! Well done, loved the colors. Loved your furbaby in the laundry basket. Is she asking for a wash too? LOL.Santa looks great too.

Thank you for visiting me and leaving your lovely comments :)

http://lasoffitta.canalblog.com said...

Hi Patty!
It's really nice!
Congrats!
Hugs
Nadia

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews