Friday, October 28, 2011

Progress - In the Garden & With my Posies ;)

I spent the morning cleaning weeds and debris from my little pond in my back yard.
I am not finished but I must admit it looks much better
Hey - there are actually fish in there !!
And i am pretty sure there is one more than there is supposed to be.
And I made a little progress on Rosey from Little House Needleworks
I am stitching her on 32 Count Vintage Autumn Gold - 
it is truly a beautiful fabric !!!!!
Here's is my progress to date:
She is such a cutie !!
I love the colors and I think the threads just pop on this fabric.

Enjoy your weekend



15 comments:

Tricia said...

That is going to be such a sweet piece! I love the colors!!

Pumpkin said...

Rosy is looking very cute ;o)

Elizabeth Ann said...

She is a cutie! The linen is so pretty with the colors in the design. Do goldfish multiply? Have a good weekend!!

Sally said...

Wow the colours really do pop on that linen! It is gorgeous.

BeckySC said...

I am LOVING her, Patty :)
TFS :)

Vinniey said...

Your pond is beautiful! Love the shape of the pond. I love the color of Rosey too. It's so whimsical and lovely.

Danielle said...

Rosie looks great! I have always wanted to stitch this pattern. The fabric is perfect for it.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Productive morning... And Rosie is such a darling girl! Great progress.

cucki said...

wow..rosie is looking so sweet,.,i love her :)
have a lovely weekend xx

Annette said...

What a beautifull garden you have...
great progress ;)

Lynn said...

I do love Rosey on that fabric! Gorgeous!

Catherine said...

Rosie is so sweet! That fabric is great with her coloring!

Rowyn said...

I love your pond. Does it freeze over in the winter?

Rosie is looking great. The fabric works well with the rich colours.

Kaisievic said...

She is indeed a little cutie - I really like the rich colours.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Christine said...

Great progress on Rosie

Blog Archive