Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Raggy Process Has Started

I tea dyed the fabric I stitched my little snowmen on for on old raggedy feel.
 Buttons will go where I added the ribbons.
The final step will be to sew the "Raggy" edge and stuff the little pillows.
 Then they will be ready to hang on the tree.


By the way, The stitchers have been notified for the Christmas Exchange -
Don't worry if you didn't hear from me.
Remember I am wanting to try to send out some RAK's 
I hope I can stitch fast enough.........
Enjoy your weekend

9 comments:

Ranae said...

I love your snowmen

BeckySC said...

They are simply wonderful, Patty :) They make me smile :)

Barbara said...

Patty, your stitches are so even and the tea dyeing looks great!!
Blessings

diamondc said...

Patty: You did a great job on the tea dying I am going to have to try this process soon, thank-you for sharing with us.
Catherine

CalamityJr said...

They're so darn cute, and your aging of the fabric is perfect!

Lynn said...

These are adorable! Love how the fabric took the stain. It looks great!

cucki said...

lovely xxx

Christine said...

They are so sweet, looking forward to seeing the finished pillows

Mouse said...

awww they are cute .. took me a while to figure out about the buttons .. DOH really must wear glasses when reading posts hahahah :)
hopefully get some stitching done this weekend fingers crossed :) love mouse xxxx

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews