Saturday, February 4, 2012

Freebie

I have been spending some time looking at freebie links today.
I came across a wonderful site:
Sub Rosa
So I decided to stitch one of the freebies I found there
Take a look at the site to see a finished version in a different color -
It's a fabulous finish !!!
And,

Here is another portion of a freebie from Stickeule:
which is another site that has plenty of freebies.....
 
I am hoping to put some small motifs together to make a huswif or a needle book
Who knows - I am still looking .........
Happy Stitching

18 comments:

sana said...

Lively!!!
Thank you for sharing a wonderful site!

Pumpkin said...

Neat! Thanks for posting the links :o)

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing that site. I love the red color you chose.

marly said...

Sweet. Love the thread. Thank you for directing us to some very nice charts.

Loretta said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing both sites.

Lynn said...

Thanks for the link Patty. These are sweet charts. I love the one you've stitched.

sunny said...

Thanks for the links. I just spent over an hour visiting the links. Very nice!

Annette said...

Thnak you for the link...

Have fun stitching!!

Nicola said...

Thank you for sharing the links. You never know when you need a little design so it's very handy and I keep them in my favourites.

Lesleyanne said...

Thank you for sharing - you never know what you might need.

Patty C. said...

You are welcome everyone - Enjoy !!

Krista said...

Great little stitch! Thanks for the link!

Carin said...

Beautiful ! Thanks for the link.

Christine said...

Lovely little finish, I'm off to check out that site now.
I love the rabbit finish in your last post too

Mouse said...

lovely finishes and sigh more enabling :) thanks a bunch :) love mouse xxxxx

Bernadett said...

Thank you for the link.:)Pretty works.:)

Ziggyeor said...

I'm scared to look over there! NO New Patterns! I'm all ready plotting more than my WIP list.
Lovely starts though.

Melanie said...

Super cute!
I think I'm with the previous commenter - I can't hit the link for fear I would just add to my already, ahem, 'impressive' WIP list. lol

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews