Monday, February 6, 2012

Needlebook Fun !!

I found the most charming idea when browsing through pinterest.
A cute little needlebook tutorial at Simply Vintage Girl

Now you must take a look at the website because she actually embroidered the front of her needlebook.
And it is just beautiful - 

Here is my first version:


So much fun to make & it really goes together quickly-

Follow me on pinterest (button in my sidebar)
& you will see more interesting ideas on my pinboards
There are some amazingly talented people out there !!!!!

Happy Stitching Everyone


17 comments:

Christine said...

It is gorgeous!

Patty C. said...

Thank you - It is really easy to make !

cucki said...

so sweet xxxx

sana said...

I love needle book.
However, I had not made the thing of round. What a Lovely it is!

Margaret said...

Oh so cute!! I love it!

gracie said...

Thanks for sharing the link...they are so nice...simple and yet they can be as creative as the stitcher wishes. I love buttons...and I really like your version.

Michelle May said...

It's beautiful Patty! I'm almost scared to go to Pinterst...I'm afraid I'll get lost for hours!

Chris said...

Great little project!

marly said...

Thanks for the link! This is just darling. And for some reason, I'm craving pie.

Tatkis said...

Such a cute and lovely needle book!

Hugs,
Tatyana

valerie said...

What a cute idea!

Lynn said...

I'm not all that creative so when I see the talent that's out there I'm always amazed. This is sooo cute! I love your version with the buttons and flower.

Catherine said...

So very cute!

Solstitches said...

What a cute idea! Like Marly I am somehow reminded of a little pie:)
Thanks for the link. I'm going to enter your giveaway but if all else fails I will just have to make one.
Margaret

erzsibözsi said...

benevezek a játékodra

Pumpkin said...

Very cute :o)

Melanie said...

Love these! They are super duper cute! :)