Friday, June 29, 2012

Cross Stitch Kit ...


I have been working on a cross stitch kit from Yiotas XStitch
I am behind due to the fact that i was in a car accident so I do not want to post a photo of my work yet -
But i must say :
The kit was very well presented with quality materials - 
The pattern is large & printed well so the symbols are very easy to read.
The thread is pre-wound on very sturdy bobbins making the materials easy to access while stitching.
The fabric is a good quality Aida &
The design is just beautiful.
I am very pleased with this kit

I am hoping to post a progress photo next week .....

Have a great weekend !!!

11 comments:

Palkó said...

Dear Pat!
I wish you full recovery as soon as possible - physically and spiritually too!
Love, Palko

Vickie said...

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your stitching Patty. I hope you are recovering from the car crash.♥

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I hope you weren't hurt badly and are on the mend. I have one of Yiotas kits but have not started it yet.

Margaret said...

Please take it as easy as you can manage. I'm still totally horrified by what happened to you. :( Looking forward to seeing your post about the kit.

Annette-California said...

Glad to hear you are able to stitch some Patti. Don't we all know from experience that stitching is very calming and relaxing, and for you Patti I hope HEALING!
love Annette

Christine said...

Hope you are OK. Looking forward to seeing your work on the Yiota kit

Hazel said...

Lovely kit. Hope you are okay and will recover soon. X

Carol said...

Hope you're feeling better each day, Patty :) Enjoy your pretty new kit!

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear about your car accident. Hope you have a quick recovery. Looing forward to seeing your progress picture!

Isobel -Argante- said...

Dear Pat!
I wish you full recovery as soon as possible !!!! I'm also happy for sweety Molly :-)
Let us know my dear!!!
Happy stitching...

♥ Nia said...

I hope you're getting better and everyone in your family is feeling good too :)
hugs!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews