Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Here we go ....

Nina from Between Crosses needs us to share her link on Facebook:

She gets extra votes for anyone who shares the link on Facebook & she gets votes when you like her photo.
I think it would be great if a stitched piece won this competition !!!!!!!!!

 I will have a drawing for this finished BBD piece & the pattern from the previous post for anyone who participates in supporting her in this endeavor- 
But only if she wins - 
The more of you who participate the better the chance of a wonderful Giveaway !!!!

So lets start sharing that link on Facebook !!!!


9 comments:

cucki said...

Very sweet stitching xxx

basketsnprims said...

I love it. I will click on the FB link for her, hope she wins.
pam

denise said...

will do~ denise

Septiembre said...

Muy bonito.

Nina said...

You are amazing, Patty! Thank you very very much!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Elisabetta said...

Gorgeous finish and I love the color you choose!

unikat said...

Selfless and friendly!
And this is a wonderful blueness!

Carin said...

Your very generous !! I have again posted the picture on my FB and I hope many will do that :-)

Sally said...

Hello

I found your blog through Stitching Dreams blog.

Your finish is lovely.

You have some beautiful stitching on your blog.
I'm sorry that I can't take part in the FB thing, I don't have an FB account. Do hope she's successful though.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews