Monday, January 28, 2013

A Little Behind ...

I seem to be getting behind with just about everything.
I have been browsing blogs but I am afraid I am not commenting as much lately.
There will be many changes in my household over the next few months & then I am hoping everything will settle down a bit.  Please bear with me!
I think my cat is handling things well ....
Doesn't he look stressed - lol
........
 I am hoping to start a new project sometime soon:
 "Valentine Sampler" by Brenda Gervais
I think this is just one of the prettiest pattern sets I have seen in awhile.
I love the colors, the finishing, & the quality of the pattern!!!!!!
I have had my children eating chocolate for days so I can get my hands on those boxes :)

Don't forget to take a look at my sidebar - there are some great giveaways going on right now &
I found a new quilting blog ....

Justquiltin with Denise Russart

She is offering free patterns starting in February:
"Strictly For The Birds"
Follow the link in my sidebar for the details ...

Happy Stitching ...

15 comments:

cucki said...

Your new project is looking so cute..
Aww cute kitty..
Love for you x

Southpaw Stitcher said...

What a lovely new project! Your cat is adorable!

kathyinozarks said...

anxious to see what you make with those valentine boxes--thanks for the link, off to check it out Kathy

Krista said...

Love the plans for your new project. Cute kitty, looks just like my black cat Gigi :)

Kris said...

Patty - I hope all the changes are good ones!! And take care of yourself while you are going through them - VERY important indeed!! Your Sampler looks wonderful!!

Lynn said...

Since I retired it seems I have even less time to blog than before! Or maybe I'm visiting so many more blogs. All I know is that I have very little time for commenting anymore.
Great minds think alike.... I just ordered the Valentine sampler yesterday and I picked up a box of the chocolates at the pharmacy today. I'm sure my DH will help empty that box in no time!

Annette-California said...

LOL I have those chocolate boxes too. Lovely new Chart. Hope you are all healed (your knee). Good to see your post. love Annette

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love all black cats--though I don't have any at the moment!!! You just got me into trouble--I love those bird blocks so had to sign up for them--thanks so much for sharing that information!
Hugs,. Di and miss gracie

Chris said...

Lovely cat and new project.
I hope that things settle down soon and that the transition is smooth.
Hugs.

Siobhán said...

I hope the transitions go smoothly! Love the new project.

Margaret said...

Good luck with all the changes! Glad your cat is handling things well. :D Love that Valentines Sampler -- I need to get myself a box too!

Carol said...

I hope your life settles down soon, Patty, and may the changes be good for you and your family. Your kitty is so, so beautiful--reminds me of my sweet Shadow cat. I just love all black kitties :)

Looking forward to watching your progress on Valentine Sampler--it is one gorgeous design!

Carin said...

Your new project is looking stunning, can't wait till you are going to show us your first update :-)

Dona said...

Hope everything goes well for you! Your sweet kitty does seem to be taking everything in stride.

That is nice project. I look forward to seeing your work on it.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I can tell that the makeover on the candy box is gonna be fantastic! Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy (P.S. I'm visiting from the Grow Your Blog Party -- still making my way ever so slowly through the list :)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews