Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stitching Along ...

but I am woefully behind with my involvement there!
Here is my cover for my project book -
Although this part is finished I think I want to blanket stitch the edge of my wool pages -
I just can't make up my mind on what color I want to use if I do decide to do it ....
Although red does seem like an obvious choice - lol
.........................................................
Because there have been a LOT of things going on in my household as of late
my posting will be a little sporadic for a short while.
I hope you don't mind ...
 I am hoping things will level off soon
Sometimes life throws us a few curves & we have to divert our attention 
Prayers welcomed for a family member who has been ill.
And for  some important decisions I will have to make very soon that will affect my family.

Thank you for all of the emails of concern from those of you who have noticed my posting has slowed a bit.  I promise I am still here !!!!

Have a Great Tuesday
See you soon with a Giveaway !!!

14 comments:

cucki said...

aww it is looking so sweet..well done dear x

Chris said...

It is wonderful.
Keeping you in my thoughts!!

Carin said...

Thats beautiful !!!!

Pat Matejcek said...

I love it Patty! I will keep you in my prayers..

Vickie said...

Very, very nice! You'll catch up. I have prayed.

Margaret said...

It's beautiful! Prayers and good thoughts being sent your way.

Dona said...

Very pretty! I love the red!

sunny said...

Prayers and good wishes for you and your family. I hope everything turns out for the best. Lovely stitchery.

Lynn said...

You're off to a lovely start with your SAL.
I hope everything settles down for you soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Annette-California said...

Your cover is beautiful. Prayers for you and your family Patti.
love Annette

Barbara said...

You know how I feel....your in my thoughts and prayers and as always, your work is beautiful. Hugs

Carol said...

Love this cover for your project book so very much, Patty... I wish you and your family much luck during this time of transition. Change is never easy, but I do hope all works out for you--sending hugs your way.

Catherine said...

So sweet!!
Sending hug and prayers your way!

Elisabetta said...

Wonderful I really love it!

Blog Archive