Monday, April 22, 2013

A Cozy Little Feeling ...

I was so blessed to receive this beautiful Tea Cozy from
Sue at Beach Bungalow
 I have  a white porcelain teapot in route to use with this absolutely perfectly finished & just darling tea pot cozy.  I have never had one & I will certainly cherish this forever!
(I imagine it even makes the tea taste better !!!!)

I also received the most beautiful cowl  from Daryl at Patchouli Moon Studio
Doesn't it match my new purse beautifully !!!
It is well done & so fun to wear ....
A fabulous gift that I will truly enjoy forever
(until my daughter finds it - lol ....)
And finally,
I received a little gift from another special blogger

This little coin purse was gifted to me along with some sewing notions ...
A truly appreciated gift ...
Thank you Mdm Samm for your thoughtfulness ...

"There is no small act of kindness.  Every compassionate act makes large the world."
-Mary Ann Radmacher




7 comments:

Tracey said...

What fun to receive such lovely gifts! Enjoy ☺

CJ in OK ;-) said...

What lovely gifts. So special. CJ in OK

Annie said...

You really know how to pick friends! Lovely gifts.. enjoy!

Carol said...

Such thoughtful and pretty gifts from your friends, Patty! Lots of creative people out there in the blogging world, that's for sure :)

gracie said...

Wonderful gifts

valerie said...

What pretty gifts! They are all unique and fun!

Catherine said...

Great goodies!

Blog Archive