Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stuck ...

Well here is my progress on my quilted bag so far.
I have cut out all of my pattern pieces.
Interfacing & batting is all in place.
The floral Band has been sewn to the top edge of my bag.
Straps are assembled & pinned to the front of my bag.
Pocket flaps are made & ready to be applied ...
But the main pocket pattern ...
Does not make sense to me at all.
I am stuck - lol
I will hopefully figure it out soon!

I think I am going to love it once I get past this little hurdle ;)
I have more of this quilted fabric in black ....

I think there will be more bags in my future 
Happy Stitching!!!!


4 comments:

Parsley said...

Crossing fingers for you.

Catherine said...

Love the colors!! Hope you can figure it all out soon!

gracie said...

I just know you will figure this out soon.

Annette-California said...

How pretty Patti. Hope you figured it out! love Annette
ps I love the threads - got them yesterday in the mail:)

Blog Archive