Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

Do you remember that darling show called "Rock a Doodle" ...
I remember loving that Rooster

Chanticleer

And his song ....

WOAH! YODELEHEE!
Cockadoo what a day
The sun is shinin' brightly
Cockadoo sunny day
Down here on the farm
Cockadoo stay away
You big ol' wet ol' rain cloud
Or I'll cry out loud with this voice of mine
Sun do shine ...

Do you remember it?
I used to sing that song all the time
(Did I just admit that on the internet - ugh)

Anyway
This Animated Rooster was the inspiration
And when I came across this kit
I couldn't resist!


I just LOVE it !!!!!
And I hope you do too ...
(Now tell the truth - Is that song stuck in your head?)
It's OK - YOU are NOT alone
Just keep humming ...


Available in my etsy

16 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute!!!

Margaret said...

It's so cute! I love it! I don't know the song though.....

Penny said...

He's so cute! :)

Theresa said...

What a cute rooster!!!!!!!

Annette-California said...

Darling darling rooster Patti! You are really extending your talents. Great job! love Annette

cucki said...

So sweet xxx❤❤❤

Elizabeth Coughlin said...

That rooster is really wonderful, I love it!

denise said...

love it!!!
where did you find it? denise[cheermom1954@aol.com]

Peggy Lee said...

Love it...can't say that I know that song though.
=)

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

LOVE IT!

Leki-Rita said...

Very cute ♥

Patrizia Valle said...

That is really nice !
Pat

Donna said...

adorable, looks like he was fun to make

Mylene said...

oh so cute!!

Lynn said...

OMG, he is sooooo sweet!

jan said...

Cute!

Blog Archive