Thursday, August 15, 2013

NEW PATTERN !!!!!!

I am really excited to share a new pattern with you 
Christmas is my very favorite holiday 
So I decided to spread some ...
"Christmas Cheer"
The only way I was able to get this out to you at this time
was through the thoughtfulness & creative work of 

She stitched the model for me & did the finishing!!!
I am sooooo very grateful !!!!

Pattern available in my etsy shop
I hope you enjoy
And just so you know ...
There is a bonus needlebook pattern with the chart...




15 comments:

stitcheranon said...

Beautiful. Well done!!!!

Chris said...

Love it!

Parsley said...

Really nice!

Pumpkin said...

Adorable Patty! Great work :o)

feltfree på Åsly said...

It is really cute.

Barbaral said...

So beautiful!!!:)

Barbaral said...

So beautiful!!!:)

cucki said...

so cute x

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Sweet new pattern!!

Palkó said...

Beautiful design and work! :)

Catherine said...

Love!!!

Bernadett Rauski said...

Beautiful.:) Xleki-Rita makes wonderful stitchings and finishes.:)

Viola di Nebbia said...

Love it Love it Love it!!!! *.* It's so beautiful Patty!! *.*

Sharon said...

Pretty design Patty!

Isobel -Argante- said...

It is really cute! I LOVE Christmas, I could stitch Christmas 12 months per year :)))

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews