Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Granny Addict ?

For my new project
I am starting a granny stripe afghan.
The crochet pattern is repetitive and therefore easy to learn even for a beginner-
&
It's a great way to use up yarn scraps!

Granny Projects Recap:
I recently finished my half granny square triangular shawl.
I am working on 2 granny square afghans ...


And i made a mini granny shawl for my dress form mannequin pincushion

Is there a treatment available for this?

Have a great week
&
Be blessed!


9 comments:

Vickie said...

tee hee! They look wonderful.

Bianca said...

I love the new striped afghan.

Bianca said...

I love the new striped afghan.

stitchersanon said...

I think of all the different types of addictions you could have, crocheting doesnt come on the list of addictions which lead to interventions or clinic stays. Shame really...I would love to spend a week all by myself crocheting lol

Chris said...

There are worse things to be addicted too!! Lovely projects :)

Pull the other thread said...

Wow wonderful projects. I really must give crochet another go.

cucki said...

It's so sweet..I love them too :)

Anne said...

I just started my granny stripe last night! It is a fun and easy one to hook up. Love all your projects you have made so far!

Angela P said...

I used to have a blanket that looked just like that and I loved it :) Great finishes, especially the shawl which I think is beautiful!

Blog Archive